2. THINK SPIN
3. WATCH the BALL
4. SPIN POWER
5. Spin EQUALS Control
6. Spin is the name of the game
7. Move! DON'T reach!
8. SPIN SPIN SPIN
10. Commit to your shot; Have faith in your stroke!
11. Placement; NOT Power!
12. Accelerate TO & THRU the ball!
14. FEEL the ball!
15. Always think....The ball IS coming back!
16. What you can get away with at lower skill levels, you CANNOT at higher levels.
17. Are you ready? to hit the ball AGAIN?
18. You have MORE time than you think; but, you may still not have enough time!
19. Bend your knees.
20. STOP & THINK, BEFORE you serve!
21. GET LOW; STAY low!
22. To IMPROVE, you MUST move!
23. MOVE those feet!
24. Move TO the ball; THEN stroke!
25. SPIN, DON'T HIT
26. Finish your stroke...THEN move.
27. SPIN is IN
28. Keep your eyes ON the ball!
29. THINK QUICK, but DON'T hurry (Jeff Del Nero)
30. Do NOT OVERpower the ball.
31. Place the ball where it wants to go
32. DON'T force your shot!
33. Play the point, not the situation. (Danny Seemiller)
34. Play every point as if it is deuce in the 7th! (Wei Wang)
35. There's no luck in this sport, the one who does the most preparation will win. (Marco Borrillo)
36. Rub the ball (Chetan Baboor)
37. Focus on your wrist, not on your body (Chetan Baboor)
38. Make good solid contact each time you hit the ball (Chetan Baboor)
39. Don't focus on the stroke; focus on the CONTACT (Chetan Baboor)
40. Don't Overpower the Ball
41. Use your body
42. Shift your weight
43. Always be ON YOUR TOES (balls of your feet)
44 The last point is most important (Rob Trudell)
45. Strike forward to control the ball (Rob Trudell)
46. No ball is TOO Easy
47. ATTACK the Middle; DEFEND the Middle (Danny Seemiller)
48. Stroke more forward
49. Full Strokes
50. Your strength, their weakness (Tinykin)
51. Smart Steps (Matt Winkler)
52. Purpose (every shot has a purpose, do you have a purpose for this shot?)
53. No opponent but yourself. (Tom Wintrich
54. The struggle is more important than the outcome. (Tom Wintrich)
55. Winning often involves risk. (Tom Wintrich)
56. Losing is a training drill for increasing focus. (Tom Wintrich)
57. The game is in the playing. (Tom Wintrich)
58. The QUALITY of practice is more important than the QUANTITY.
59. A problem clearly identified is one half solved (David Lesperance)
60. Competition reveals our weaknesses, practice turns weaknesses into strengths! (David Lesperance)
61. Hope is not strategy (David Lesperance) Maybe should say, Hope is not the best strategy.
63. Racket always in PATH of the Ball.